Guided Tour with San, Batswana and OvaHerero Communities
We realize that visitors to Namibia are usually short on time but still want to experience local life, culture, sights and sounds that our bush has to offer. The 24hrs/1-night is a unique cultural hands-on experience, with one of the oldest traditions and cultural practices in Southern Africa of the Kalahari San and other Communities. A very unique and unforgettable Namibian adventure.
What to expect:
- Learn about the real issues which face ordinary people in these communities in the Eastern Kalahari area.
- Visit a township and witness the life challenges but yet see smiles on their faces.
- Make friends with Namibians whom you would not otherwise meet.
- Be part of and seek to assist local communities trying to support themselves through income generated projects and community development programmes.
- Departures every Friday morning from Windhoek, or other departure dates on request.
Please note that there might be some changes to the itinerary based on the activities at the San Village. Clients will be informed prior to the time of departure.
|Departure||This tour departs on every Friday from Windhoek.|
|Return||Saturday between 12h00-13h00|
|Passengers||The maximum group size is 8 - 12 people, no minimum.|
|Style||Camping safari with limited participation.|
|Vehicle||The vehicle will depend on the size of the group but mostly we use a VW micro minibus/combi or VW Amarok. For groups of guests larger than eight we would use a Toyota Dyna vehicle.|
|Combinations||Tour can be combined with most of our scheduled camping safaris to end of Namibia on a high note. Combine this tour with our 3 Day Sossusvlei Tour, 6 Day Taste of Namibia Camping Tour, 7 Day Southern Swing Camping Tour, 7 Day Northern Adventure Camping Tour.|
Daily Tour Overview
|1||Windhoek – Uakii Wilderness Bush Camp||Camping||L, D|
|2||Return to Windhoek||B, L, D|
|B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, SC = Self-Categring, RO = Room Only|